The Cool Pup Cooling Ice Cream Cone Dog Toy look and smell like frozen treats, and feel just as refreshing!
- Use as a regular TPR toy, or put water in them and freeze, for a cooling toy
- Dogs enjoy the cool water from small holes on the front
- Especially good for teething puppies
- Fun scented with fruit flavors
Why We Love It:
Dogs love ice cream, and here's a safe and fun way to let them have it! Cool Pup™ Cooling Toys can be filled with water and frozen, to give dogs an icy-cool way to enjoy traditional summertime goodies! Made of TPR (thermoplastic rubber). Collect all colors and check out the popsicle.
Cool Pup Cooling Dog Toy - Ice Cream Cone
Each toy measures 6"
Instructions for cooling:
- Fill with water by submerging in water, or hold under faucet. Squeeze toy to release air bubbles and allow water to fill inner cavity.
- Place toy in freezer with holes facing up so water does not leak out. Keep toy in freezer for about two hours until water is frozen.
- Remove toy from freezer and give to dog to play with outdoors or on a water-resistant surface. For maximum cooling effect, let dogs play with this toy on a cool surface.
Caution: Do not allow pet to play with toy if it becomes damaged. Supervision is advised.